Tuesday, July 15, 2008

35 Miles this Week...

Jen and I receive an email weekly with the training schedule for the week. According to the schedule we should walk around 35 miles this week. I don't know if we are going to make it to 35 miles but we will try.

I uploaded my stats from my pedometer to the software that is provided to my computer this morning. That definitely gave me motivation to get out and walk more. I had one day in the last week that I walked over 10,000 steps.

I am going back to Cranes Roost park today and will probably walk between 5-6 miles. That will definitely put me over the 10,000 steps for the day. According to my training schedule I need about 70,000 steps this week! WOW!

I am not sure if I will make 70,000 or not. I am leaving for BlogHer in San Francisco on Thursday. I am sure we will do plenty of walking around the show, San Fran. and the airports. I just may have to get on the treadmill at the hotel so I can my mileage in! I don't want to show up to Seattle and be out of shape and hold the group up!

No comments: